You'll find that we have one of the largest showrooms in the area and proudly serve Fort Oglethorpe and Chattanooga.
Call today to speak with one of our expert jewelers.
Purchasing a diamond can be an extremely complicated process. Luckily, you can come to us for the assistance you need to ensure you get the best diamond for your budget. You can learn all you need to know about diamonds from our jewelers, who have served the area since 1991.
When you come to us, we can help you understand the true meaning behind the 4C's of diamonds - carat weight, clarity, color, and cut, as well as diamond shapes. By understanding each of these features, you can make a more informed decision when purchasing a diamond.
• Carat weight - the overall size of the diamond
• Clarity - a grade based on inclusions ranging from Fl (internally flawless) to I1, I2, and I3, which contain visible inclusions
• Color - the color of the diamond, including colorless and fancy colored diamonds
• Cut - how the diamond is cut to reflect light
• Shape - popular shapes include round brilliant, marquise, oval, heart, emerald, pear and princess
These features all contribute to the price of a diamond. We can help you make a smart decision when selecting your diamond jewelry. You'll find that we carry a wide selection, and we specialize in diamond bridal jewelry and diamond earrings.
Are you looking for a diamond truly unlike any other? You can turn to us for any specific shape of diamond for a unique piece that you'll be proud to show off. Stop by today to see our collection of beautiful diamonds at competitive prices.
While you're shopping for diamonds, ask us about our easy financing options.
With approved credit